A necropsy (basically an autopsy for a fish) of the eight-pound Asian carp found just nine miles from the Great Lakes is finished. It shows that the fish was born and raised in central Illinois ; proof for some that the barrier isn’t strong enough.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Mass Held In Barcelona To Honor Victims Of Terror Attacks
- Confederate Statues Were Built To Further A 'White Supremacist Future'
- Racial Issues Have Often Been A Test for U.S. Presidents With Conflicted Feelings
- As India's Climate Changes, Farmers In The North Experiment With New Crops
- Some Liberty University Grads Are Returning Their Diplomas To Protest Trump