If you logged on to social media at some point this week, you likely saw dozens of posts about #MeToo. The hashtag took off after an actress posed the question : “If all the women who have been sexually harassed or assaulted wrote ‘Me too’ as a status, we might give people a sense of the magnitude of the problem.” Wendy Sellers believes education is the best way to prevent sexual harassment and assault.
News Headlines from NPR
- After Controversy Over Condolence Calls, Can Trump And The White House Refocus?
- In Memory Training Smackdown, One Method Dominates
- The FDA Will Decide If These 26 Ingredients Count As Fiber
- Digging In The Mud To See What Toxic Substances Were Spread By Hurricane Harvey
- Japan's Prime Minister Isn't Popular, But His Coalition Won A Supermajority