The state of Michigan is suing Flint, alleging that the city council's failure to approve a recommendation to buy water long term from a Detroit-area system is endangering a public already troubled by a lead-tainted water crisis.
News Headlines from NPR
- Trump Travel Ban Could Be Implemented Thursday
- Mutant Strains Of Polio Vaccine Now Cause More Paralysis Than Wild Polio
- The Battle Over American Health Care: What's At Stake In The Senate's Bill
- Big Travel Boom Expected This Fourth Of July Weekend
- Death Penalty Dispute Makes Its Way To Florida Supreme Court