If you eat wild caught fish from Michigan, you might know about fish consumption advisories . They’re recommended limits on safe amounts of fish to eat, and they're necessary because toxic chemicals build up in fish in the Great Lakes and inland lakes and streams.
News Headlines from NPR
- White House Insists Trump Tweet Wasn't Sexist. Female Senators Disagree
- Latest Viral Video: Ghana's Prez Throws Shade At Foreign Aid
- Human Feet Still Washing Up In Pacific Northwest, But Don't Panic
- The U.N. Looks At Extreme Poverty In The U.S., From Alabama To California
- NTSB Releases Findings On What Sank The Doomed Ship El Faro