A West Michigan lawmaker wants the CEO of a major shoe manufacturer to testify in front of state House oversight committee. Wolverine Worldwide, which is based just north of Grand Rapids, is believed to be responsible for groundwater contamination in northern Kent County.
News Headlines from NPR
- After Court Ruling, Military Will Accept Openly Transgender Recruits As Of Jan. 1
- How Labels Can Affect People's Personalities And Potential
- Christopher Plummer Nominated For Golden Globe After Replacing Kevin Spacey
- Civil Rights Reporters, Simeon Saunders Booker, Jr. And Roy Reed, Die At 99 And 87
- Pentagon Officials Say Transgender People Can Enlist In Military Next Year